Something I realized yesterday is that the Bible is written so long ago..2000 years? Or maybe even more? And the things that are written still apply to us today, all the teachings and parables. Yes there are other books about fables, virtues, and parables but the Bible probably contains every problem and every instruction that we come across. That's a true testament of God's perfect plan to me.
Shame is not an emotion that God wants us to feel. It is one of the hardest emotions for me to deal with, especially if I feel like I have failed or wronged a friend or messed up something. It is hard to not give into it, even after a year of realizing that I shouldn't give in to it. I have this fear now that I will never conquer this.
I am not looking forward to going back. I feel like I have gone forward in my walk, but after seeing everybody's passion for God I feel like I have gone backward. I know I shouldn't base my walk with God off on other's walk with God but it's just too tempting. Same with the shame and guilt thing.
Shame and guilt is weighing down a lot on my heart at the moment.. I feel like I know these things, that I know I shouldn't feel like this and that God is never ashamed of me. I know that but I feel like I'm stuck in a very strong bubble. I'm at the edge and I'm trying to pop the bubble but I can't. I need breakthrough
No comments:
Post a Comment