Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New.

I already have a blog on Tumblr, so why create another one? Looking back, I only created it because others had one. And to show people just how "spiritual" I am. I begun to write less often on that blog this semester. It was suffocating because I found myself writing for people and not myself.
This blog is dedicated to God and I's journey, our love story, our struggles, and our redemption.
I write this for myself, as a place for me to lay out all my thoughts and to try to figure them out.
I write this for my close brothers and sisters, who I know have my best interest at heart: for me to grow infinitely in my relationship with God and to draw close to Him
I write this for God, for our relationship, so I can see His goodness and provisions throughout time.

Father, please keep my heart in check.



No comments:

Post a Comment