Friday, November 30, 2012
Sad
I clicked on a picture of me that was taken at the first orchestra concert this semester. My smile, my obvious happiness made me realize that I shouldn't wallow in sadness. Of course sad things happen to us all the time and it's okay to be sad, but for sorrow to take over us and to rule every thought we have and every action we do is sad itself. When I saw the picture, I realized that if I were to never smile that smile again, the enemy has won. That's what the enemy wants, is for us to give up, to stop finding joy even in the littlest things. Yes, having people hurt you or to know that they do not love and that they have given up to you is indeed, sad. But it's even sadder when you give up on yourself and when you don't listen to God telling you that you are beautiful and perfect in every single way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment